A Haptic Feedback is a brief vibration occurs when you tap or press a button on your smartphone. Many of users might think that the haptic feedback is necessary, but many of them are think the opposite.
If you do not like the haptic feedback on your Samsung Galaxy S smartphones, you can disable it by doing the following steps below:
- Firstly, please jump into the Settings menu by pull down the notification shade and tapping the cog icon.
- Scroll down and then tap on a “Sounds and vibration”.
- Tap on “Vibration intensity”.
- Now you can see the haptic feedback controls. To disable it, just slide it all the way to the left.
- Finished. Hope you enjoy!
Category: Tips & Tricks