Because of transfering contacts form iPhone to the Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge is not as simple as we might think before, So in this post we will provide you a little tip which is the easiest way to transfer contacts from iPhone to your Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Please follow these steps bellow:
- Firstly, you must have a Google account, so please create it if you haven’t yet.
- If you’ve created the Google account, now please connect your iPhone to the PC and open the iTunes software.
- Click on the INFO tab to open a menu in which you can select contacts – Sync Address Books Contacts.
- Now enter the prior gained credentials of the Google account in the field of “Sync Google contacts” then configure so that your iPhone contacts will be synchronized with the Google Account.
- Link the Google account to your Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge and then start the synchronization there.
- The contacts are taken right away from your iPhone.
Finally, you know on how to transfer contacts from iPhone to the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. Hope you enjoy!
Category: Tips & Tricks