How to Change Standard Video Player – In the Android smartphones like your Samsung Galaxy S6 you can define an aplication as a default app. For instance: The video player could be selected to ensure that a video file is definitely used the exact same video player application. Because you don’t need to identify usually with which application a movie needs to be performed this Android function is extremely helpful.
In this post we want to give you a little tip how to change or set a standart app on your Samsung Galaxy S6, please follow these steps:
- On the Home screen, please tap Menu, Settings
- Then tap on Applications, Default Applications
- You will see the assigned default video player on the the “Clear Default values” section
- Tap Delete to disable this application as a default app
- To change default video player, please open a video file, (you will be asked with which app this file should be opened)
- Select a video player you’ve installed and you want to be default video app. For example the “VLC Player” and the confirm the entry with “always”.
Now the VLC is the default video player on your Samsung Galaxy S6, you can disable or change it again using the steps above. Hope you enjoy!
Category: Tips & Tricks