Within a Smartphone, especially in the browser that it used, there is a function of browsing history. This feature enables the users to see all websites that they have visited in the last time. The other function of browsing history is that the users can track the sites having been visited for a fast finding.
However, in some specific case, you may want to clear the browsing history due to some specific reasons. Here, we will share you the tips to delete or clear the browsing history within Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+, as follows:
- Firstly, please open the Android Browser within your phone.
- Please see that at the top right you can find the button “More”.
- Please tap on this.
- After that, please choose in the pop-up menu “Settings”.
- Please continue to: Privacy
- Here, please scroll all the way down
- After that, please tap on “Delete Personal Data”.
- Here, you can now select which data should be deleted.
- In case you want to delete the browsing data from the first time entry, you can just click on the button “delete” for all.
These are the tips to clear browsing history within Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+. We hope that these tips are helpful for you
Category: Tips & Tricks