How to Convert Speech to Text – Do you know that in Samsung Galaxy S6, you can convert speech to text by using apps of speech-to-text? Using this app, you can dictate your text, and the apps will automatically convert it into written form.
Here we will let you know the tips to convert speech to text in Samsung Galaxy S6, as follows:
How to Convert Speech to Text
- Please open from the Home Screen the menu and then the app “Voice Recorder”.
- Please tap up left on “Standard”. Doing that, a small menu will be opened.
- The choices are: Standard; Interview, and; Voice memo
- After that, please select “Voice” from.
- Please note that to use the language-to-text function, you must be connected to Internet
- Please tap the Record button
- After that, please begin slowly to speak the text.
- The software of the voice recorder app will now convert your spoken text into written text.
These are the tips to convert speech into written text in Samsung Galaxy S6.
This app is very useful to quickly note down something. However, there will be some cases when you has high value on punctuation, the app will not properly recognize it. Please have a try, and enjoy it.
Category: Tips & Tricks