Your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge may have lots of application that you download from Google Play Store or Amazon App Market. You may love the apps, but once they have been too many, you may want to delete some of them. Especially because too many apps means lots of storage capacity they will use in your phone.
If you want to delete some of the apps in your Samsung galaxy S6 Edge, here we will let you know tips to delete them, as follows:
- Please open from the Home Screen the app menu in your phone
- Within it, please look for the apps that you want to uninstall
- Please tap on the top right on “Edit”. All the apps on the screen are now provided with a minus symbol.
- After, please tap on the apps that you want to delete
- Tapping it to uninstall, there will be message Uninstall application appearing
- Please tap on the button “Uninstall” to continue the uninstall process.
- Please wait for a while, the un-installation process is undergone
- Finished! Your unwanted apps have been deleted.
These are the tips to delete some apps in your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
Category: Tips & Tricks