You may have downloaded many themes in your Samsung Galaxy S6. After a while, you may get bored with some of the themes and then want to delete it.
Here, we will let you know the tips to delete a theme in your Samsung Galaxy S6, as follows:
- Firstly, in the home screen, please open menu and then settings.
- You will see the overview of all the themes in your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Please now select the theme that you want to delete by taping it.
- After taping it, please look at a button of “Delete” at the top right.
- Please tap on “delete” button.
- The selected theme has been deleted from your phone.
These are the tips to delete a theme in Samsung Galaxy S6.
Category: Tips & Tricks