The update of Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has enabled many ways to disable or hide some features in Samsung Galaxy S6.
Among others, the update can disable background motion effect, or usually called parallax effect. Parallax effect is a feature making background image move slightly when Samsung Galaxy S6 is tilted.
Here, we will let you know the tips to disable background motion effect in Samsung galaxy S6, as follows:
- Firstly, please open menu and then Settings.
- Please scroll down and then select “Wallpaper”.
- Further, in this menu, please find the “wallpaper motion effect” option.
- Please move the slider to “Off”.
- The background motion effect, or parallax effect, has been disabled in your Samsung Galaxy S6.
These are the tips to disable background motion effect in Samsung Galaxy S6 through Android Lollipop Update 5.1.1.
Category: Tips & Tricks