Some of you may have been aware that in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, there is a feature named key vibration. Key vibration is also called haptic feedback. It is used to give the user feedback or sign to indicate that a key on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ is pressed.
In some situation, you may do not want to activate this kind of feature. Hence, here we will share you the tips to disable key vibration within Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, as follows:
- Firstly, please open Menu
- After that, please go to Settings
- Here, please tap on the button “sounds and notifications”
- After that, please select “vibrations”
- Then, please disable “Vibration Feedback” and “Keyboard Vibration”
After you performing these tips, your phone will no longer vibrate when you touch the keyboard or the screen.
These are the tips to disable key vibrate in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. We hope that these tips are helpful for you.
Category: Tips & Tricks