In Samsung Galaxy S6, there is an app named “App S Health”. This is the app that will give you a daily notification about your sport activities.
Once you make a set up of daily step goal, this app will give you a notification every time you reach the goal. The notification can be in the form of a message in status bar or a tone. For example, the notification will be as follows:
- Goal achieved. This means you have achieved today’s active minute’s goal.
- Target achieved. This means you have reached your daily step target.
Activating this app is quite helpful f you want. However, if you no longer wish to receive on your phone, then you can simply disable the apps.
How to disable S Health Notifications
Here we will let you know tips to disable S Health Notification in your phone, as follows:
- Please open the S Health app on the Samsung Galaxy S6 from the home screen
- Please look at the right at the top, please tap on “more”.
- After that, a small pop-up will be opened in the display. Please select “settings”.
- Look at the submenu of settings. There will be an option of “Notification”.
- Please tap on the entry.
- After that, you will see all settings of S Health Alerts.
- Please look at the master controller at the top.
- Please disable S Health Alerts and notifications by pushing the knob from “On” to “Off”.
- Now your S Health Notification has been disabled.
These are the tips to disable the S Health alerts on the Samsung Galaxy S6. The tips above can also used for your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Please have a try!
Category: Tips & Tricks