How to Enable Safe Mode – Starting your phone into Safe-Mode is one of the mostly used workarounds to troubleshoot whether third-party or downloaded programs are creating problems in your system. Just the standard system application is going to be accessible while using the safe mode. Just in case you haven’t tried it however, here’s just how to enable safe mode on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+.
How to Enable Safe Mode on the Galaxy S6 Edge+
Please follow these steps below:
- Please Power off your Galaxy S6 Edge+ completely.
- Then press and hold the Power/Lock key for about two to three seconds to turn it back on.
- While the Samsung logo appears, now press and hold the Volume Down key. Here you need to keep holding the key until you’re prompted with the lock screen.
- If you see the Safe Mode label the lock screen, it indicates that safe mode is activated.
- To unlock your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+’s screen, please swipe the screen in any direction. If not, enter your open display method (if applicable).
- To restart your Galaxy S6 Edge+ and exit safe mode, just press and hold the Power/Lock key (Here you may need to press and hold the Power/Lock key and Volume down key concurrently).
- Then Tap Restart to confirm.
These are the tips to enable safe mode on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. We hope that these tips are helpful for you.
Category: Tips & Tricks