You may have ever experienced a situation where your Samsung Galaxy S6 does no longer react to button and touch interactions, making the display be like frozen. Of course, there may be many causes of these problems; among other is error within an app or Android itself.
Generally, it is reported that Samsung Galaxy S6 can be used as usual after the forced restart. Hence, what you have to do to fix this problem si by forcefully restarting your phone.
Here, we will let you know the tips to forcefully restart your Samsung Galaxy S6, as follows:
- Please press and hold simultaneously the Power On/ Off Button and Volume Button.
- After about 5 seconds, the display will be black.
- Now, please release the key combination.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S6 has now shut down.
- A system within your phone will be restarted.
- After awhile, your phone will be turned on again, and hopefully your operation will work properly
These are the tips to forcefully reboot Samsung galaxy S6.
We hope this tips will be helpful for you.
Category: Tips & Tricks