The installation of updated Android Lollipop 5.1.1 in Samsung Galaxy S6 has quite good implication on its display. Now, due to the updated Android Lollipop 5.1.1, the user can hide the two buttons in the display, namely “S Finder” and “Quick Connect” within the status bar.
How to Hide S Finder and Quick Connect
According to our observation, the buttons of S Finder and Quick Connect are usually not so often used by the consumers. Hiding the two buttons will give more space in the phone’s display for notifications.
Here, we will let you know tips to hide S Finder and Quick Connect in your Samsung Galaxy S6, as follows:
- Please pull down the status bar on your Galaxy S6.
- In the upper right corner, please look at a small edit icon. Please tap on that icon
- Tapping it, you will see all the elements of the status bar in an overview
- Please find at the bottom, the option of “S Finder” and “Quick Connect”
- Please remove the hook in the checkbox to hide “S Finder” and “Quick Connect”
- Finished, the S Finder and Quick Connect have been hidden
These are the tips to hide S Finder and Quick Connect, which are usually not too often be used by the people. The tips above can also used for your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Please have a try!
Category: Tips & Tricks