There is a new feature within the update of Android firmware OH2 in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, somehow enabling the users to place apps in the bar so that they can start them faster. Usually, sidebar is located on the screen on the right side, and it is only visible as a small gray area.
Here, we will share you the tips to add apps in Sidebar of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, as follows:
- Firstly, please draw the sidebar in the center of the screen
- Then, please tap on the Plus-icon
- After that, please select the app that you want to place within the sidebar
- If all of the “app-seats” are occupied, then please tap on the gear icon to open the settings for the side screen.
- You can delete apps in the sidebar simply by tapping on “App-display”, then tapping on “Edit”, and then clear them.
These are the tips to place apps in side bar of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. We hope that these tips are helpful for you.
Category: Tips & Tricks