There are many cases that you unintentionally delete an older message within Whatsapp. Of course, if the deleted message is quite important, then you want to restore it.
Fortunately, you can still restore it in your Samsung Galaxy S6, as far as the time has not yet passed 4.00 o clocks in the morning after deleting. This is because WhatsApp always automatically creates once a day at night at 4:00 clocks a backup. Thus, the previous backup will be deleted and replaced by the current database.
Here, we will let you know the tips to restore the deleted message, as follows:
1. Firstly, please uninstall the app “WhatsApp”.
2. During the un-installation process, you will be asked whether the database is deleted or not. Please select “No”.
3. After that, please install WhatsApp again. Of course, you can install it through Google Play store
4. After you install again your WhatsApp, you will be asked if you wish to restore the existing chat history. Please select “yes”.
5. Doing that, all messages received in the morning until now obtained of 4.00 clocks, are deleted. This means that the restoration of your deleted message in WhatsApp will work properly only if the deleted message is older than 24 hours.
These are the tips to restore the deleted messages in WahtsApp of Samsung Galaxy S6. Please note that some requirement with regard to time of deleted applies.
Category: Tips & Tricks