Sometimes, when sending a message, you may want the recipient receives the message only at a certain time. If you are the users of Samsung Galaxy S6, the Android messages app within your Smartphone enable to do that.
What you have to do is just make a in your Samsung Galaxy S6 text messages. Here, we will let you know how you can use this nice feature.
- Firstly, please open the messages app of Android in your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Within the app, please open a contact that you wish to send a message.
- Once the conversation is displayed on your phone, please look at the upper right. There will be a button with “More”.
- Please tap on the button.
- After that, a small pop-up menu will appear on your display. Please tap the “Schedule message” on the display.
- Next, please now specify the date and time that you want the recipient receive a message.
- After that, please tap on “Done”. Once you have set this, the message you write in that conversation will be delayed.
- Now please write your text message, and then tap on “Send”. Your message will automatically be sent at the scheduled time.
These are tips to send text messages with delay in Samsung Galaxy S6, the tips above can also used for your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Please have a try.
Category: Tips & Tricks