Access Poin Names (APN) means the ways on your Smartphone to establish a connection via the mobile data connection with your mobile operator. Usually, the APN is set automatically by the factory. However, in specific situation, you may need to set on the Samsung Galaxy S6 the APN access point manually. This is especially important when a problem of data connection appears, and you want to know what actually happening.
Here, we will let you know the tips to set APN access point manually, as follows:
- Firstly, please open from the home screen
- Go to Menu
- Go to Settings.
- After that, please navigate to Mobile networks
- After that, please go to Access Point Names
- Here, you can now use the “Add” button at the top to set up a new APN access
- After that, a window will be opened where you must now enter different settings for your APN access point.
- After you entered all the credentials, scrolls upward and then tap on “More”.
- Do not forget to select save in the mini pop-up menu.
- The new access point with the APN settings is now available on your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Please note that if it is not already done, you can mark the access point you just created as “active”.
These are the tips to set APN access point manually in your Samsung galaxy Note S6.
We hope that our posting is helpful for you.
Category: Tips & Tricks