The user of Smartphone must have been aware that the screen lock is usually secured with a pin, pattern or a fingerprint. the screen is automatically locked if the phone is inactive. Sometimes, it can be quite annoying if the time is set too short for the screen lock.
If you are the user of samsung galaxy S6, there is a tips to define the time that your phone should elapse before the screen gets locked.
Here, we will let you know tips to extend the time until the screen lock is activated on Samsung Galaxy S6, as folllows:
- Please open from the Home Screen the menu and then the Settings
- After that, please tap in the next menu on the button “display”
- There will be the entry “Screen timeout” in the menu. Please select it
- After that, you can set your prefered times until the lock screen gets enabled
- Once you selected the desired time, the lock screen will lock be activated after that time.
These are the tips to set time until screen lock is actiavated in Samsung Galaxy S6.
Please have a try.
Category: Tips & Tricks