You may have ever experienced a condition where your camera in Samsung Galaxy S6 cannot be used, and a message of Warning! Camera Error! is displayed.
Here, we will let you know the tips to deal with an error of camera in your Samsung Galaxy S6, as follows:
Restart Samsung Galaxy S6
Camera error can be due to your Android operating system that has been for a long time work without rest.
You can solve it simply by restarting your phone. Another way is just simply turn of and then turn on again your phone.
Check camera for a technical defect
It is very possible that your camera experience a hardware defect. To chek about this, please do these tips:
- Please open the menu.
- Next, please open Phone app.
- Switch on “keypad” and type there the code: *#0*#
- After that, please tap the box “Mega Cam”.
- If your camera works is still working in this test, then it means that there is no defect in your camera hardware.
Clear data and cache in Application Manager
Please clear data and cache in your application manager by doing these tips;
- Please open Menu.
- Next, go to Settings.
- Go to Applications.
- Open the Application Manager.
- Please tap on “All”.
- Next, please search in this list a “camera”.
- Here, you will find three buttons that you have to tap in all of them: Force Stop; Clear Cache; Clear Data.
- Your data and cache in Camera App have been deleted, and your camera may be operational again.
These are the tips to solve camera error in Samsung Galaxy S6. If this does not work, then you should bring your Samsung Galaxy S6 to the reparation place.
Category: Tips & Tricks