Your Samsung Galaxy S6 may ever experience a situation where it is slowly charged, even when electricity is normal and you use the original charger.
The problems may be caused with some abnormality of software inside. Here, we will let you know the tips to solve it by doing wipe cache partition, as follows:
- Please turn off your Samsung Galaxy S6
- Next, press and hold the buttons of: Volume Up key, Home key, Power key together at the same time
- Once your phone vibrates, let go of Power key button but keep pressing the rest two other buttons.
- Once the Android System Recovery display appears, release Volume Up and Home keys.
- Next, please press Volume Down key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
- Next, please press the Power key to select.
- Your phone is now undergoing wipe cache partition
- After wipe cache partition is complete, ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted.
- Press Power key to restart device.
These are the tips to solve issues of slowly charging in Samsung Galaxy S6. Hope those can help you.
Category: Tips & Tricks