In a specific case, when you press the call key to make a call, then there may be a message of “Call ended” appearing. This problem may be caused due to a bad connectivity to your mobile network.
Usually, some people will wait just about 2 to 5 minutes and then make the call again. Sometimes, this action may be successful to make a call.
Here, we will share you the tips to solve this problem, as follows:
- Firstly, please pull down the status bar of your Samsung Galaxy S6
- After that, please tap on the button for the “flight mode”.
- Doing that, all connections in your phone are disconnected.
- After about 10 minutes, please deactivate flight mode again.
- Immediately, your phone will reconnect to mobile network again in much faster manner.
- Then, please try to make a call with the Samsung Galaxy S6 again.
These are the tips to solve problems of the message “Call ended” appearing on your Samsung Galaxy S6 display. We hope that these tips are helpful for you.
Category: Tips & Tricks