You may have lots of images in your Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge, and sometimes you want to transfer them into a computer so that they are not lost. Here, we will let you know how to transfer the images to your computer.
These are the steps to do:
- Connect your Samsung galaxy S6 or S6 Edge to your PC through the USB cable. Put the cable in a free USB port of your PC, and in the Micro-USB connector of your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge.
- After that, the windows in your computer will install the necessary device drivers awhile
- After the installation is finished, you will see a window of “Auto play” in your computer
- Please click “Open folder to view files” in your computer
- Please look at the folder “Phone” in the internal memory of the Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge from your computer.
- Now, you must unlock the lock screen of your Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge. Unlock it with wiping, pin, pattern, or fingerprint.
- Any files in the Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge are displayed on the computer.
- Please open the following path to view the pictures: Computer \ Galaxy S6 edge \ Phone \ DCIM \ Camera
- You can select the image one by one, or select all of them once by blocking all images using the mouse of your computer.
- Please copy, cut or moves them by clicking once with the right mouse button.
- Paste the selected images in a folder of your computer
Now you have finished transferring the images from your Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge to the computer.
Category: Tips & Tricks