Do you know that in Samsung Galaxy S6, after you take any photos, you can subsequently edit them and assign a GPS tag. GPS tags will help you to determine the location you took the picture, later.
Unfortunately, the feature to assign GPS tag is a little bit hidden in Samsung galaxy S6. Thus, in this post, we will let you know tips to add a GPS tag to a photo in Samsung Galaxy S6.
Here is the ways:
- Firstly, what you have to do is to open to the Android Gallery app that is installed on Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Next, please look for the photo that you want to add the GPS location.
- After you find the image, please tap in the upper right corner on “More” and then on “Details”.
- By doing that, now you can see some information to the captured image.
- Next, please tap on the button “Edit” in top right of the screen.
- Please look closely. In the entry “location”, you will find a plus symbol.
- By tapping on the plus symbol, Google Maps map will automatically be opened.
- After that, in the Google map, you can select a point in which the photo was taken.
- Next, please set the mark and select “Done”.
Now you have succesfully added a GPS tag to photo you took by Samsung Galaxy S6
Category: Tips & Tricks