Sometime, due to several reasons, you may need to change the Google account within Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. If so, we will here share you tips to change Google account in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, as follows:
- Firstly, please open the menu.
- Then go to Android Settings.
- After that, please tap on “Accounts”.
- Then, please tap on the “Google Account”.
- Then, click at your e-mail address.
- Here, please choose the top right “more” button and within the pop-up window “Remove account”.
- By doing that, you have successfully removed the Google account from your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Now, you have to link your Smartphone with the new Google Account by performing these steps
- Open again the Menu.
- Then go to Settings.
- Tap again the Accounts.
- Then, tap on the plus symbol.
- After that, select Google as account type and follow the setup wizard.
- Finished. The switch of the Google account within Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge has been completed.
These are the tips to change Google account within Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. We hope these tips are helpful for you.
Category: Tips & Tricks