In Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, an app enables you to convert speech to text. The app is called speech-to-text apps?
This app is very useful to quickly note down something. What you have to do is just to dictate your text, and the apps will automatically convert it into written form.
Here we will let you know the tips to convert speech to text in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, as follows:
- Firstly, please open from the Home Screen the menu
- After that, please select the app “Voice Recorder“.
- Further, please tap up left on “Standard”.
- A small menu will be opened with the choices are: Standard; Interview, and; Voice memo
- Among the three options, please select “Voice” from.
- Next, please tap the Record button
- After that, you can begin slowly to speak the text. The software will automatically convert it into written text.
These are the tips to convert speech into written text in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Please note that to use the language-to-text function, you must have an internet connection. Please also note that the app will not properly recognize high value punctuation.
Please have a try, and enjoy it.
Category: Tips & Tricks