If you are the user of Samsung galaxy S6 Edge, you may have downloaded many themes in your phone. Downloading a theme is very easy as it is available in Google Play Store. There are so many choices available.
Further, after a while, you may get bored with some of the themes. If you want to delete some of them, here we will show you the tips, as follows:
- In the home screen, please go to menu and then settings.
- In the settings, you will see the overview of all themes installed in your phone.
- Please now select the theme that you want to remove from your phone.
- Next, please look at the top right. There will be a button of “Delete”.
- Please tap on that button.
- The selected theme has been removed from your phone.
These are the tips to delete a theme in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. The tips above can also used on your Samsung Galaxy S6 phone. Isn’t it very simple?
Category: Tips & Tricks