We have some news presenting that some users of Samsung devices are not being able to root their device or transfer files to their computers. Of course, this will be an annoying situation since it means that the users cannot backup their data to the computer.
It should be noted that in many cases, the transfer file can be done just by connecting the Smartphone to the computer through data cable and then make a simple copy task. However, in specific cases due to incomplete software within the computer or miss configuration within it, then the traditional copy paste mechanism does not work between Samsung device and the computer.
If you face the specific case like above, we recommend you to install the Samsung USB drivers on your computer. In our experience, Samsung USB driver will work with various version of Samsung Made Smartphone. Among others are Samsung Galaxy S I9000, Galaxy S2 I9100 and I9100G, Galaxy S3 I9300 and I9305, Galaxy Note N7000 and Galaxy Note 2 N7100. In general, the software will work with all the Samsung devices that are launched after the Samsung Galaxy S days up until now.
For the user of Windows based computer, here are the tips to download and install Samsung USB drivers for Android, as follows:
- Please download Samsung USB Drivers. It can be downloaded here.
- In case you have installed any kind of Samsung device software in your computer, please uninstall them in your computer, and after that please restart your computer.
- Please go to the location of the download file.
- After that, please extract / launch the file installation as according to the guide provided systematically.
- Once the new Samsung USB drivers have been installed successfully in your computer, please reboot the computer once again.
- Your computer will now boot into normal mode
- After that, please connect your Samsung Smartphone to your PC via USB cable.
- Normally, after successfully installing the software, you can start moving files between your PC and Samsung phone without any problem.
These are the tips to download and install software of Samsung USB driver in the computer, so that you can copy or move your file from the Smartphone to the computer easily and without any substansial problem.
We hope that these tips are helpful for you.
Category: Tips & Tricks