There are many types of Errors in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. For example, you may have ever experienced a situation where your Samsung Galaxy S6 does no longer react to button and touch interactions. You must be very confused since the display of your phone is like frozen.
If you face this problem, what you have to do is to forcefully reboot your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. These are the tips to do:
- Firstly, please press and hold together the button of Power On/ Off and Volume
- Please keep to press for about 5 seconds
- After awhile, the display of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge will be black.
- Now, you can release the key combination
- Your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge has now shut down, and the system within your phone will be restarted.
- Generally, it is reported that Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge can be used normally again after the forced restart.
These are the tips to forcefully reboot Samsung galaxy S6 Edge.
Please have a try if you face such a problem.
Category: Tips & Tricks