If you have unintentionally deleted an older message within Whatsapp in your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, and you want to restore it, then you are lucky. This is because you still can restore it through several simple ways.
Here, we will let you know the tips to restore the deleted message, as follows:
- What you have to do first is to uninstall the app “WhatsApp” from your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Please watch the un-installation process. After awhile, there will be a question whether you want to delete the database or not.
- PLEASE SELECT “No” to that question.
- After the un-installation is finished, please install WhatsApp again from Google Play Store.
- During the installation process, there will be a question whether you wish to restore the existing chat history or not.
- PLEASE SELECT “yes” to that question.
- After the installation is finished, you can see that your deleted messages in WhatsApp are restored.
Please note that some requirement with regard to time of deleted applies. You can only restore the messages as far as the time has not yet passed 4.00 o clocks in the morning after deleting. Just for your understanding, WhatsApp automatically creates a backup once a day at night at 4:00 clock. This means that the restoration of your deleted message in WhatsApp will work properly only if the deleted message is older than 24 hours.
Category: Tips & Tricks