Usually in most of the smart phones, the Access Poin names (APN) is set default by the factory or the mobile carriers. However, in specific situation, you may need to set APN access point manually because the automatic setting does not work properly and you cannot access mobile data.
To set APN manually means that you have established a connection via the mobile data connection with your mobile operator in a ways you write down. Here, we will let you know the tips to set APN access point manually in your Samsung galaxy S6 Edge, as follows:
- Please open from the home screen, and go to Menu and then Settings.
- After that, please navigate to Mobile networks and then Access Point Names
- Please tap on the “Add” button at the top to set up a new APN access
- A window will be opened where you must now enter different settings for your APN access point.
- After you entered all the credentials needed to establish APN manually, scrolls upward and then tap on “More”.
- Do not forget to select save in the mini pop-up menu.
- The new access point with the APN settings is now available on your Samsung Galaxy S6.
These are the tips to set APN access point manually in your Samsung galaxy Note S6 Edge. Please have a try when you need to establish APN manually in your phone. Good Luck.
Category: Tips & Tricks