The screen of Smartphone is automatically locked if the phone is inactive. Sometimes, it becomes annoying if the time is set too short for the screen lock.
Here, we will share you tips to define the time that your phone should elapse before the screen gets locked in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, as follows:
- Firstly, please open from the Home Screen the menu.
- Please go to the Settings.
- Please tap in the next menu on the button “display”.
- Please select the entry “Screen timeout” here.
- After that, you can now set your desired times where the lock screen gets enabled.
- After you selected the desired time, the lock screen will lock be activated after that time.
These are the tips to set time until screen lock is actiavated in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
We hope that this article help you to optimize the usabilities of your Samsung galaxy s6 Edge.
Category: Tips & Tricks