If your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is slowly charged, even when electricity is normal and you use the original charger, then it may be caused with some abnormality of software inside.
Here, we will let you know the tips to solve it by doing wipe cache partition, as follows:
- Firstly, please restart the phone and see whether it works well. Your problem may be due to some software abnormality inside.
- If it do not work, please turn off your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Next, press and hold the buttons of: Volume Up key, Home key, Power key together at the same time
- Please wait till your phone vibrates.
- After that, let go of Power key button but keep pressing the rest two other buttons.
- Once the Android System Recovery display appears, release Volume Up and Home keys.
- Please press Volume Down key to highlight ‘wipe cache partition.’
- Next, please press the Power key to select.
- Your phone is now undergoing wipe cache partition
- After wipe cache partition is complete, ‘Reboot system now’ is highlighted.
- Press Power key to restart device.
Hope these three tips can make your Samsung galaxy S6 Edge able to be charged again
Category: Tips & Tricks