The user of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge who use facebook may ever experience a situation where their Facebook app crashes and no longer usable.
To deal with this problem, there are several tips they have to do to solve it, as follows:
- Please open in Home Screen the menu and go to Settings.
- Please navigate to Applications, then Application Manager, then Installed Apps
- Please search Facebook app, and tap on the entry to open the app information.
- After that, please tap “Force Stop”, then “Clear Cache”, and then “Clear Data”
- Please restart your Samsung Galaxy S6
- Once your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, please re enter your login information in Facebook app.
- Finished, your Facebook can now be used again.
These are the tips to solve problems of Facebook App crash in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
Category: Tips & Tricks