Bringing Samsung Galaxy S6 into an abroad travelling, you may face a condition that no mobile network is found. This is often indicated from a sign of crossed circle in display.
Here, we will let you know tips to solve problem of no mobile network abroad with Samsung Galaxy S6, as follows:
- Please open Menu and then Setting in home screen.
- Please tap in the section “Connections” on “Mobile networks”.
- After that, please select in the next submenu “Network mode”.
- Next, set here network mode to “GSM only”.
- After that, please tap “network operators “.
- You can manually look for network operators by tapping on “Search networks”. Please note that some available network operators may have signed cooperation with your own network operator.
- If you select a wrong network, you should not be afraid. There will be an error message on screen: “Your Sim card cannot connect to this network”.
These are the tips to deal with problems of no network available when traveling abroad with Samsung Galaxy S6.
Category: Tips & Tricks